Back to Careers
Sr. Sales Executive
Are you ready to work with a 4 year old startup that is gearing up for fast growththrough fresh round of funding secured? Do you have a history of success in cold calling and challenging sales goals? If you are nodding up and down, then do not waste time and call us now.
Clorder is a Technology and Marketing company that helps restaurants grow big. We want you to be part of a rock star team we are putting together to accelerate Clorder’s growth.
This is a full-time job with competitive pay (base plus sales-based commission). We have a work environment that rewards talentappropriately and offers great flexibility.
You will have ample opportunities to demonstrate your strengths in Sales – process, execution, results. You will be responsible for entire sales cycle: creating a sales pipeline of restaurant clients to closing the sales – sign up new restaurants to use Clorder. You have to work independently, with minimal guidance, and building strong relationships while providing superior solution to our clients. Should be able to represent the Clorder brand and show case our product and services at food/restaurant events.
- Good team player
- Strong orientation of driving results
- Track record of success in making sales calls on the phone
- Present product and solutions to restaurants and sell
- Sign up restaurants
- Nurturing and building strong relationships with clients
- Sales experience within a commission-driven/subscription based market
- Good team playerKnowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to food ordering technologies, Point of Sales, Loyalty Systems, etc
- Experience with CRM process and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation: Base + Commission, Stock (no problem if you are the rock star we are looking for)
Interested? Please go ahead and send us your resume and a brief note telling us why we'd be the right person we are looking for. Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clorder is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. www.clorder.com